CareersLet’s work together ›
Tuesday 11th of April 2017 @ 02:25:20 PM
Paramus, NJ - The Account Director will facilitate servicing the client’s needs by acting as a liaison between the agency and the client as well as oversee the day to day activity of the client services team, help them troubleshoot client challenges and brainstorm recommendations.
Sparkroom (A division of Digital Media Solutions) is the higher education market’s most sophisticated enrollment marketing platform, adopted by the largest private-sector colleges in the United States. Sparkroom enables colleges and universities to find, contact, and enroll the right students, efficiently and at the lowest cost.
We believe that smart, passionate and fun people build great companies. With that in mind, we are looking for great people that want to love coming to work, want to be challenged by working with the best on hard problems, and want to be part of building something great.
- We collaborate – everyone’s voice is heard.
- We communicate – frequently and transparently.
- We care – about clients, our products, and each other.
- We get better every day.
Position Summary: Account Director
The Account Director will facilitate servicing the client’s needs by acting as a liaison between the agency and the client as well as oversee the day to day activity of the client services team, help them troubleshoot client challenges and brainstorm recommendations. This person is poised and professional and can partner with internal teams, as well as work closely with members of the marketing and admissions departments of their clients. The Account Director will manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and client. It is the responsibility of the Account Director to recommend the ideal marketing mix to their school, including but not limited to affiliate marketing, paid search, SEO, display, etc.
- Vast knowledge of marketing channels and opportunities
- Strategic thinker with a focus on solutions rather than products
- Ability to de-escalate difficult client situations
- Adapt to constant change and evolution with both the industry and client needs.
- Financial understanding of budgets, channel management, and goal achievement
- Works well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Meeting with clients to discuss and identify their goals and needs. Understanding their demographic targets, goals and targets, and their main competitors
- Develop plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy & optimization reporting and presentations.
- Maintaining client files, executive summaries and important documentations for internal records
- Handling budgets, campaign creative, invoicing, etc.
- Preparing client reports and analysis on a regular basis
- Arranging and attending client and internal meetings
- Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the account and take ownership of work flow, schedules, and budgets
- Manage internal and external correspondence (client communication, meeting reports, documentation of verbal agreements, etc.)
- Manages timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and client
- Mentor and guide client services team members to build strong and trusting client relationships, excellence in delivery and proficiencyKeep current on industry trends, news and happenings and distribute to relevant team members.
- Reports to: VP Client Services
- Positions supervised: n/a
- Salary: Depends on level of experience
- Years of Experience: 6-8 years
About Digital Media Solutions:
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
Return back to the Careers...
Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated, and we want to work with you. You in?Meet our team
We look forward to speaking with you.
You want more customers. We want to help. Let’s do this.