CareersLet’s work together ›
Thursday 6th of April 2017 @ 04:56:59 PM
Paramus, NJ - DMS is in search of an experienced proposal writer to support the business development efforts for this Inc. 500 company. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing & Communications and working closely with the corporate marketing & sales teams across the organization, the person in this role will be leading the RFP response and proposal development efforts across a number of brands.
DMS is in search of an experienced proposal writer to support the business development efforts for this Inc. 500 company. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing & Communications and working closely with the corporate marketing & sales teams across the organization, the person in this role will be leading the RFP response and proposal development efforts across a number of brands.
- Manage the RFP review & response process
- Evaluate and prioritize RFPs based on ability to respond & win
- Lead the writing & development of RFP responses & proposal writing
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to obtain content for inclusion within proposals
- Manage the library of proposal response content & materials
- Provide regular reporting on RFP & proposal statuses, including success rates
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with RFP process
- History of producing proposals that progress organization within the RFP process
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Ability to translate complex ideas into concise communications
- Confident communicator & presenter
- Strong knowledge & understanding of digital media
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
- Superior project management & time management skills; able to handle multiple (often competing) priorities
- Self-motivated with a positive & professional approach to management
- Proactive, independent worker that also enjoys working in a team environment
- Strong Word, PPT & Excel skills
Also a plus:
- Knowledge of WordPress and HTML
- Agency experience
- Business development experience
- Knowledge of the higher education, mortgage, marketing technology and/or behavioral health markets
- Degree (or advanced degree) in business, marketing, communications, journalism or similar
About Digital Media Solutions:
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
Return back to the Careers...
Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated, and we want to work with you. You in?Meet our team
We look forward to speaking with you.
You want more customers. We want to help. Let’s do this.